Sunday, July 13, 2014

CD : Use that Quote 7


"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared"
Buddha (Siddhartha Gauthama)

shadows on the wall
one single candle shines its light
towards the world

© Chèvrefeuille

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
every week one day
left holy; pair of candles
or one for each soul

our presence is required now
focus, bring the past forward

one for each soul or
blessings and prayers unite
us differently

© JP/davh

6 comments:

  1. blessings and prayers uniting us - differently - gives me a lot to think about. :)
    this is a wonderful interpretation of the prompt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful haiku Jules ... nicely composed response

    ReplyDelete
  3. A loving wise take on the Buddha's quote!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.