Thursday, July 3, 2014

CD : 505 Buson 1


ashiyowa no watarite nigoru haru no mizu

wading through it,
her feet muddied
the spring water

© Yosa Buson

her soft feet
I feel close to mine -
spring rain

&

mountain stream
whispers through the valley -
winter has gone

© Chèvrefeuille


always muddled in
the deepest kind of thought, creek
shadows my thinking

near, clear spring lost humor, for
in a public space, she cries

full of the debris
from those who without thought, leave
much trash and litter

©JP/davh

5 comments:

  1. she cries...I'm sure, for the stream filled with litter. Wonderful set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful series of thought... u left a story in a few words to think over ... very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you find your humor again -

    ReplyDelete
  5. your words always brings a new direction of thoughts and that's why i like them most :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.