Monday, July 21, 2014

CD : 521 Issa 4 'Melons'


hito kitara kawazu to nare yo hiyashi uri

if anyone comes,
turn into frogs,
o cooling melons!

© Kobayashi Issa

nusubito no miru to mo shirade hiyashi uri

oblivious
of the gaze of the thief. -
melons in cool

© Kobayashi Issa

cooling down
together with the melons
I take a bath

© Chèvrefeuille

almost seedless some
watermelon leave only
rind for the compost

©JP/davh

6 comments:

  1. i love yours!! although ive never had a seedless melon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great job with the melons ~ very creative haiku ~ thanks, ^_^

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very different thinking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Even facts, can sometimes be beautiful...
      Thank you.

      Delete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.