Friday, July 11, 2014

CD : HS 13 : meander

1
lazy summer creek
carves its’ way with gravity
after thunderstorms

*
2
errands are mapped out
on highways, byways and the
neighborhoods backroads

* bonus tanka*

goslings do not count
on science or maths to find
their way to the creek

they meander all over
the mown grasses to get there

©JP/davh

5 comments:

  1. For me, the tanka steals the show -- such a great image - a humorous image! - of meandering geese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ... what a love set of images ... but I have to agree with Jen ... a great tanka indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully said Jules, but ... as is said by the other commenting visitors ... your tanka is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.