Monday, July 7, 2014

CD : 509 Chiyo-Ni 2



meigetsu ya ittemo ittemo yoso no sora

autumn's bright moon,
however far I walked, still afar off
in an unknown sky

© Chiyo-Ni

down from the mountain,
the moon
accompanied me,
and when I opened the gate,
the moon to entered

© Kotomichi

at the mountain top
it looks like I am bigger than the moon
in her first quarter

© Chèvrefeuille


~~~~~~~~~~
falling towards autumn

five days from full
only a partial silver smile
in the June afternoon

setting earlier each night
as thoughts wax into dreams

in the June afternoon
looking to nap in the shade -
day full of humidity

©JP/davh

8 comments:

  1. your haiku is so beautiful... just befitting the prompt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully written. Love words and form.

    Melanie
    bd

    ReplyDelete
  3. those days and evenings do have a dreamy element to them as the moon smiles out of reach.
    Happy summer Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the thoughts waxing into dreams ....!
    Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful haiku and gets me thinking ~ life always intriquing ~ thanks, ^_^

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This so beautiful ...as thoughts wax into dreams...just breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "thoughts wax into dreams"

    A powerful image!

    Moon in My Wineglass

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely series and beautiful story a sort of auto-renga, brava!http://bastetswakalibrary.blogspot.it/2014/07/chiyo-ni-in-unknown-sky-july-8-2014.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.