Friday, July 25, 2014

CD : TR 44 : Sho-u



mannaka ni  fuji sobietari  kuni no haru


in the centre,
mount Fuji towers up:
spring in our country                                   © Sho-u


a gathering of families
celebrates the cherry blossoms                 (Chèvrefeuille)
*


in the centre,
mount Fuji towers up:
© Sho-u                                      spring in our country


around the table; laud freedom -
©JP/davh                   bless each other with presence

2 comments:

  1. What a nice response on this Tan Renga Jules, you have made it into a little story awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your post and the haiku reminded me of families that get together to celebrate the spring holidays. We have an interfaith family so we celebrate several times with the same and different family members.

      Delete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.