Friday, July 25, 2014

CD : HS 15

CD /haiku-shuukan-15

young girl and her friends
fell deeply asleep, what dreams
slowed their way to Oz
*
Alice ate and drank in
followed a rabbit throughout
her own Wonderland
*

This is what happens when I am half asleep myself
and mix up two of my favorite stories...:

Alice and her friends
fell deeply asleep, what dreams
slowed their way to OZ

©JP/davh



6 comments:

  1. Is it Alice in Wonderland or the Wizard of Oz. Have read neither, though they remain all time popular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dorothy for OZ - I am half asleep in the morning -good catch.
      But at least with Alice in the mix folks will think that perhaps I am also sleeping :)

      I'll fix it... but leave the boo-boo.

      Delete
  2. Laughing so hard here, Jules. But you know, mixing up the two stories makes up great creativity. It had me guessing and that is a good thing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you laughed. I'm laughing with you!

      Making folks take a second look - could be a good thing ;)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful response on Opium Jules ... in both stories there was a kind of drug involved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poppy Fields for Dorothy and mushrooms and vials of who knows what for Alice...

    For me, just the grogginess of dreams. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.