Saturday, July 19, 2014

CD: 519 Chiyo-Ni 4

''that is all there is ...''
(in loving memory of the passengers of the Malaysian Airplane attack)


cool clear water
and fireflies that vanish
that is all there is...


© Chiyo-Ni


lost lives
leaving just tears -
morning dew


© Chèvrefeuille


bleeding hearts are out
of season - pink flowers are
dripping human tears


©JP/davh


There is not much of a story here... just to watch it with sound off would be nice too.
I once had this pink flower which can look almost red. I didn't know it was white too.


There is a history and legend section which traces the flower back to Japan.

5 comments:

  1. It is a terrible tragedy. I grieve for the families of the victims.
    My tribute is here.
    http://poetryofthenetherworld.blogspot.com/2014/07/for-passengers-of-flight-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So shocking. A befitting tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a lot of things besides bleeding hearts are teary-eyed these days...

    Only a Dreadful Silence

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.