asano eikou yoku baketto entanguru watashiha mizuwo motomeru
morning glory!
the well bucket-entangled,
I ask for water
morning glories --
awakened
in the middle of a dream
morning glory -
the truth is
the flower hates people
© Chiyo-Ni
Morning Glories
have overgrown the wooden fence
I take the back one
one single Morning Glory
along the path of the cloister
for just one day
in an eye blink
Morning Glory opens her flowers
just for one day
© Chèvrefeuille
blue roadside greetings
vines and tendrils wind around
wood electric poles
invasive weed, garden pest
I enjoy moonflowers best
white delicate kiss
in the cool of summer’s night
reflects silver glow
©JP/davh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_glory
What can I say Jules 'white delicate kiss / in the cool of summer's night / reflects sliver glow' is breathtaking ...
ReplyDeleteThe muse is kind sometimes...
DeleteThank you.
Hello Jules -- the last stanza is really lovely -- I really liked how you changed the series' direction in the middle stanza. :)
ReplyDeleteAh, you are a lover of white morning glories!
ReplyDeleteMorning Glory Pretender
lol ... loved your reply, it made me smile. A very fine write!
ReplyDelete