Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Witness - Miz Q 27


Salesman...

The Witness

I’ve got more than what you’re selling
A different flavor for sure...
I becken no other with strict interpretations
Of man made written law

I’ve got my tether straight and true
A different twist in twine for sure
I preach no prejudice or damnation
Of man made written law

I’ve got the knowledge that you might object to
A different outlook of brimstone aflame
I will not curse you behind your back, burdened
Of man made written law

I’ve got my own confidence to say
A different day awaits you for sure...
I teach respect and honor, not fear
Of man made written law

I’ve got a good door and some sense too -
A different way to deal with how
I choose to not confront the steps you teach
Of man made written law

©JP/davh

1 comment:

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.