Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Linear: Miz Q #15





Linear

haiku
in dusks’ eye - a pink
rabbit runs to end of day
surrounded clouds

~~~~~

renga
in dusks’ eye - a pink
rabbit runs to end of day
surrounded by clouds

see left and right, blue sighs
thin painted ribbons flowing

surrounded by clouds
of the lengthening hours
a wink - in dusks’ sky

©JP/davh




Note: It's all about the line. I'm not one for reworking or editing, my own stuff, much less other folks pieces. 
Though it might be a nice thing to try one day. However, haiku is about the line. And last night I saw the pink rabbit run and I knew it was going to be immortalized today... 

PS While I can't promise I'll remember to do this every time, for those in WP - the bottom link (for ease of commenting) takes you to the same piece. 

1 comment:

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.