Monday, April 1, 2013

The Acrostic Elfje series: ELFantasy


ELFantasy   

~1
Thoughtful
Undertaking, harpist
Negotiates tall tales
Excited to share her
Dreams
~~2
Gateway
Insists on
All listening to
Nina the poet, bard
Tantalizes...   
~~~3
Fawns
Always play
In their circles
Rainbows, charm sleepy heads
Yawn
~~~~4
Teeth,
Raised eyebrows
Only wants gold
Listens to lilting
Laughter
~~~~~5
Woods
In shadow
Temptation changed her -
Called the castle, once...
Home
~~~~~~6
Sisters
Woke altered
Alarmed to find wings
No arms, charmed princesses
Swoon
~~~~~~~7
Night
Yields melodies
Moonglades on tidal
Pools - they wade holding
Hands
~~~~~~~~8
Dusted
Rode steed
Across stretched sands
Knight searching for the
Enchanted
~~~~~~~~~9
Sit -
Today lingers
Over bridges, through
Rainbows, spells broken, happy
Youths

©JP/davh

3 comments:

  1. Having read most of these individually I am impressed at how well they read together - like a mini epic fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extraordinary work, Jules. Well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just having fun. I was doing a month of Elfje...and had nine days to go. I created the list, then wrote the pieces, then put them in order.

      Thank you.

      Delete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.