Write a poem dealing with or about ‘Luck’
an ‘acrosTic’:
SERENdipITY
Lost
Unclear
Calculated?
Kerfuffle...
Look
Under and over
Common ladders -
Kaleidoscopic fears
Loonies?
Undeterred, referring to
Charts and stars for navigation -
Kernels of truth?
Living
Undisturbed with
Confidence - allowing
Kites to reach towering heights
Laugh with not at, while
Understanding there are those who need
Certain inexplicable things - like explaining the
Kinetic emotions regarding the number thirteen...
©JP/davh
Great strategy, Jules. This panned out well. The last stanza is clever. I love it!
ReplyDeleteI knew someone who went to a fortune teller. She was told she'd die in her 40s, so spent all of the 40s in terror. I'd never to go to one of these people - somethings are not meant to be know.
ReplyDeletehttp://miskpad.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/aprpad-day-13-lucky-rabbits/
Clever girl, writing a clever acrosTic poem! Kerfuffle... one of my favorite words!
ReplyDeleteDon't know if you got the last one, so will say it again. I like the way this is structured and builds its way toward your conclusion. Also really like Kerfuffle,
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
http://soulsmusic.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/was-it-just-luck/
Fun & very cool! ;)
ReplyDelete