Thursday, April 11, 2013

haiku inspired by and for; Ms. Becky



haiku inspired by and for; Ms. Becky

water quenches thirst
while color disappears
waiting for the sun  ******* lingering reflections
**************************** through the souls lens - refreshment
**************************** a reward - rejoice

no time on the face
caricatures embrace us
id side and out - in ~~~~~~~  guaranteed, no sting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ easing symptoms and your stress
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ color can return

illumination
comes from within - arid souls
need words that can feed ....... yawning awnings, green
................................................. shades for a grey day are seen
................................................. doors await entry

rapidly hours
pass - spilling memories - sea,
she receives us all ~~~~~~~~~ floral fragrance float
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ slowly seep to flavor me,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ lost in curlicues

patchwork of sparkles
if the sky were clear - this night
the stars would shine bright *******  blueberry hill, I
************************************** climb my way out of shadows
************************************** ‘orange’ you happy

words feed ones eyes - read
the feast before you laid - see
The signs leading -  home

©JP/davh

3 comments:

  1. thank you Jules for this link! yes, I did mention about your haiku on PH but it was AGES ago! will devour these when I'm not at work and have time to think...! much love Freya xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful Jules. I'm honored to be the fuel for this fired inspiration. And I'm in awe of how you do what you do with words. It's my intent to use my camera more in coming days - we'll see how that goes and where it takes me.
    As always, you're an inspiration to me Jules. Have a fun weekend. Take good care now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your words Jules! You convey here beautiful images and scenery, I particularly love the sound and musicality your words can create. My favourite line is "floral fragrance float, slowly seep to flavour me". Thanks for the link, love, claudia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.