Thursday, April 25, 2013

Absurd Visionary : WWP 153



*Absurd Visionary

If the human male
could but tarry
and bear a tear or two more
for the gift of Cupid’s arrow
would he then be so quick
to divorce, or force
his one sided views?

If the human male
could but marry
and bear equally
to hearth and home
would he then be so quick
to judge those whose
work he does not see?

If the human male
could but carry
and bear his offspring,
would then he be so quick
to offer daughters hands
in marriage or send sons
off to war?

~~~~~~~

Note: if two negatives equal a positive,
then what is two words
that mean impossible equal...
Does that make the impossible
possible no matter how improbable?

©JP/davh

Also posting at my WP long verse site.

1 comment:

  1. This just cracks me up. You mingle your words delightfully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.