Monday, April 15, 2013

Communally Miz Q #15


Miz Q; a musically inspired instrumental interlude:



Communally  

We are all instruments
each holding keys
strings to be strung
rows of ribbons to be sung

We are all children
elementals of nature
birthing ideas artistically
evolving our growth mysteriously

We are all that is light
dancing in graceful shadow
whistling while we work and play
from brilliant dawn to dusk of day

©JP/davh



An elemental  is a mythological being first appearing in the alchemical works of Paracelsus. Traditionally, there are four types: gnomes, earth elementals; undines, water elementals; sylphs, air elementals; salamanders, fire elementals.


for those who have difficulty in posting comments; this piece can also be found here:
http://juleslongerstrandsofgems.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/communally-miz-q-15/

1 comment:

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.