aMUSEd
She says I do all the work,
because she was told
so long ago that she couldn’t
wouldn’t amount to anything...
So she says I should get all the credit
but I am only a tool in her hands
so long as she breathes creatively
and follows one word with another...
She even takes nightmares and twists them -
she believes light is needed to make shadow and
so long as the computer screen is backlit
and fingers tip tap, or pen permanently tattoos paper
So with some gentle encouragement from you
she will succeed beyond expectations, because
so long as monetary gains are not her main concern
she will continue to proceed enlightening those who read her
She might actually realize that somewhere
all of her parts are needed to make her whole -
So long as she finds enjoyment and pleasure -
I will be her strongest supporter; ergo I am *Id.
*Id are the instincts closely connected with the body
©JP/davh
Also posting at:
http://juleslongerstrandsofgems.wordpress.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.