Thursday, April 4, 2013

Miz Q #4 Work; With thanks...Work?



With many thanks to Elizabeth...

Work?

whine
he does
when so sad -
not often, though
he brings me hugs, joy in crumby kisses

he makes me forget what week day it is
when we play hard
then he goes
and I
wine

(c) JP/davh




Notes:
1) For those who are curious, this is a double Tetractys, a syllabic form that counts 1,2,3,4, 10 space 10,4,3,2,1.
2) Finally at 10pm I had some wine to toast a friends birthday...And I really did think it was Friday, instead of Thursday. Silly me.
3) I had planned to write about mixing up my days, and having a glass of wine. I stopped in at at Elizabeth’s first to return a visit...and well as they say the rest is history.

1 comment:

  1. Makes me feel better. Half the time I'm running a day ahead, and feeling pressed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.