Sunday, April 7, 2013

SW 103; short verse: Recall



merge, project, activate, technology, unity, mantra,
smudge, sing, delicious, inquisitive, urge, stellar

Recall

project, activate
merge, sing, mantra
urge stellar unity

delicious,
inquisitive technology -
humanities...
single smudge

©JP/davh

using project as: 7. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
I do believe this is the second shortest Wordle I've ever penned (not including the title).

WRITE A SEPTOLET
The Septolet is a poem consisting of seven lines containing fourteen words with a break in between the two parts. Both parts deal with the same thought and create a picture.
With thanks to Marianne @

6 comments:

  1. Good Sunday morning, Jules!
    Ha: second shortest wordle ever. I thought those were difficult wordle words. You've done a splendid job with them. They shine in your septolet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm impressed that you would take on this challenge AND achieve it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is a delightful surprise. I am impressed with the sense you've made. Well done, Jules!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Jules and you reminded me of the new form. I really want to attempt it. You have made it look so easy and smooth. Brava!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly crammed a lot into a handful of words!

    My Sunday Whirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jules, love this form, if only because it encourages brevity, and you know what a blabbermouth I am!!

    How you got all those words in... amazing. It all made sense, especially, "exquisite/inquisitive technology." BRAVA! Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.