Miz Q’s
FOOT PURSE MEEKLY REFINE SWAYING MOBILE DESTROY
purse valise wallet fashion forge/forging contrive trope
An American Japanese style renga:
Expedition
she paid no mind to
fashion, forging to contrive
her own trope... swaying
her lips she did purse, a tune
scattered dust from the valise
the attic of her
mind, like a wallet held still
time; like gold treasure
©JP/davh
Great fun. I chose the same word but haven't done anything else yet :-).
ReplyDeleteAh yes...nicely done, Jules. My fashion mind is close to nonexistent. Ask my teenage daughter. LoL ;)
ReplyDeleteSo you didn't follow the rules either. But I like it regardless. It begs a second reading.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking this just might be fun, yes?
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
http://soulsmusic.wordpress.com/2013/04/01/perfect-april-fool/
ooh, I like that mind/attic/wallet combo.
ReplyDeleteI like that -- the attic of her mind.
ReplyDeletefun poem!
Jules, nice concise piece with a lot of meaning.
ReplyDeletePamela
p.s. I hate telling people this, but I think fogring should be forging?
Nicely done
ReplyDeleteI love the way you chose to use purse!! Great little poem, Jules!! :)
ReplyDeleteintriguing renga Jules! particularly loved the third stanza
ReplyDelete