Friday, July 12, 2013

a haibun: If Walls Could Talk? : Margo's Tuesday Tryouts


A haibun:

If Walls Could Talk?

Plastered.
And there wasn’t even a beverage involved.
Attempting to make smooth that which
is the support and foundation.

Hide the pointing -
the mortar of glue...
isn’t that what we all do?

Especially with those things we don’t want...
to remember or give credit where it is due.
All that which shaped where we stand - now.
Plastered.

pasty goo on walls
dried fine, perhaps painted blue -
brittle dry chips...fall



©JP/davh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.