Friday, June 13, 2014

Tuesday Tryouts: A Fresh Translation?


Tuesday Tryouts: A Fresh Translation?



Fraicheur (haiga)......................... Freshness

Vent doux caressant.................... gentle breeze caresses
corps brulant et bronzé................ burnt, tanned body
fraicheur délassée...................... relaxing in coolness
* * * * * * *
Brunante paisible........................ peaceful dusk allows
brise venant de l’océan................ breezes from the ocean
somnifère d’été........................... gentle summer sleep

© Cheryl-Lynn 2014/069/11 cJP/davh

Please note:
I could not get WP to keep the format
so I posted 'here'.
Evidently 'B' wouldn't keep the format either so
I had to add the '...' to separate the verses
Apologies to those who have WP
I may post over there too
Just my piece will follow Cheyrl-Lynn's


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.