Friday, June 20, 2014

CD : HS 10


her tears of joy fell
from the sky and grew upward
dainty blue petals

cJP/davh

5 comments:

  1. Tears of joy falling from the sky and growing upwards as petals. What a marvelous imagery! Exquisite, really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the imagery in this one -- very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tears falling and then moving upward and dainty petals ~ Guess I like the whole haiku ~ ^_^ ~

    ps. checked the comment difficulty you were having ~ seems to be okay ~ with cyberspace one never knows what will work or won't ~ Thanks for taking the time to find a place to comment ~ Happy Weekend to you ~ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think sometimes when the incoming and outgoing 'traffic' collide - there are 'issues'. I was trying to post a comment at the very end... and twice it came up with 'Oops' no can do.

      Delete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.