solstice approaches
daylight will shift the shadows
echoing changes
some will bask in the sun’s rays
others will burn wood for warmth
echoing changes
birth, hatched eggs, abandoned shells
or calm sleep of death
©JP/davh
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.
Your perspective here is panoramic of the changes under the sun...beautiful verse, a real gem!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweeping vision you have here - and sea shells again. I sorted out the photos to send you last night and will get them printed and in the mail in the coming week. Down here in southern Oz I've been burning wood for warmth and haven't been out much lately. :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a great post Jules ... chapeau!
ReplyDeleteThank you. The shells bit was taken from the empty shell of the one egg that the turtles I am watching laid. It was not meant to hatch. So the turtles 'took care' of it. As you say, it is interesting how others interpret what we write.
ReplyDeleteThank you for continuing to be a source of inspiration. :)