Thursday, June 5, 2014

CD : 485 : oneness


singular lily
tiger, first to bloom; orange
like the summer sun

©JP/davh

3 comments:

  1. They are a radiant and fragrant lily with so much energy. Glad you gave the tiger center stage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear 'R.H.G'. Please review my 'rules':

    "I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post."

    Glad you are enjoying what you read. But I will not be posting comments that promote businesses and that are not related to creative writing.

    Get a free blogger site for your writing if writing is what you want to do. -
    "Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.