Saturday, June 14, 2014

CD : special 97

BrunuhVille's "Riversong"


dry river bed waits
for the sparse rains, natural
springs whisper softly

c JP/davh

Note:
In my travels today, we saw
the wide empty rivers... just
waiting to direct torrents -
if and when they ever arrive

in this arid area.  

3 comments:

  1. What a nice haiku Jules ... and what a sad idea that these river beds have to wait for rain ... chapeau! well composed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That feel of waiting for rain..I can imagine the plants waiting, too, to bloom and the animal waiting as well.

    janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some places on our planet where the dry riverbeds will wait forever, and never feel a drop of rain.

    Riversong

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.