Thursday, June 12, 2014

CD : 490 dawn


waking in the dark
soon to watch the road unfold -
another state of... mind

to be enveloped in cloud
be one with the melted mist

c JP/davh

Note: today was a travel day.
Embarked, deplaned and arrived
at a new location for a bit :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the melted mist of summer. Though in San Francisco that mist seems to glow with dawn rather than dissipate.
    Happy traveling - take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the pre-dawn riser to get to work. How I admire this.Leaving for work so early is a magical moment to see the run rise slowly on the way to destination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that travel state of mind well. It has its own way with me, no matter how I try to tame it!

    Summoning Daybreak

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.