Friday, June 13, 2014

CD : 491 horizon


baked mountains dotted
with greenery lay westward
my view for two weeks

perhaps I will visit there;
pioneer regional park

too far to walk to
once there though, it should be a
good place to explore

c JP/davh

5 comments:

  1. Nice. I like the imagery of your words. Well-penned. :-)
    -HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discover the world ... Jules must be wonderful there were you are right now ... very nicely written ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules, sounds like a lovely place to visit. I always look forward to being in the mountains, so I know the feeling. Enjoy.

    janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's going and going and exploring ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.