Panpipes?
The big sheepdog,
Their pet places a paw
On the windowsill longing
With sad crocodile eyes ~
There is a different smell to reality,
A trick perhaps?
They will follow me and join
My pack, ship shape!
If a wish were in a dish
That could be supped and tasted...
I point to the start that shines the way
And with a whisper of fairy dust
We’ll spring into flight this night!
JP/davh (April 2, 2012)
Worlde #50 http://sundaywhirl.wordpress.com/2012/04/01/wordle-50/
pet, string, paw, smell, wish, point, pack, trick, shine, shape, taste, whisper
Process notes: Sticking with my storybook theme, I’ve had a second go ‘round.
Enjoy.
Monday, April 2, 2012
4 comments:
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jules, I love this, especially the ending.
ReplyDeleteI like this one very much, Jules! Haven't read the other one yet, but I will! You went in the direction I originally thought I would go! But it took a turn, after I started it, in a whole 'nother direction! It started off as almost humorous, and ended in the pits. . .oh well. Maybe i shouldn't have tried to include the words a; alphabetically! :lol:
ReplyDeleteI would like a whisper of that fairy dust, if you please!
ReplyDeleteSix Takes on ‘Harbor’
I'm ready to spring into flight...a dose of that fairy dust, and perhaps we could all meet somewhere....
ReplyDelete