New
Neat little,rows of letters on a new machine
Experimenting with the key board
Wiggling my fingers to and fro
Noticing that without a traditional mouse
Everything works differeintly
Wondering if I’ll ever get the hang of it
Nerves jumble, I mumble a few experlitives
Exasperated, but still plodding on
Working my way through different placements
Needing a how to guide - though I’m not sure
Entirely if it would help my addled brain meander or
Wander back onto the right track
Now wondering if I should have gotten that
External ‘critter’ at the same time instead of
Waiting....there’s always something new...
JP/davh (an acrosTic)
April 9, 2012An
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
2 comments:
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very well done!
ReplyDeleteI love this, especially the part about the brain meandering and wandering back again. I feel that way quite often!
ReplyDelete