Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Summer Quest 1:3

Summer Quest 1:3

“Deep Silence”

evening walk
the sound of a wind chime
deep silence

© Chèvrefeuille

*
*
*
1.1
silent silver sets
velvet table cloth of night
tatted with bright stars
*
1.2
constellations have
empty space; connect the dots
imagine the feast
*
1.3
supping to friendship;
honorable toasts lead to
restful lullaby



©JP/davh


7 comments:

  1. Oh I love the set they really do relate to each other. Nice jewels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for a restful lullaby. Maybe the reason I don't often get one is because I forget the honorable toasts!

    Deepening Silence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful continuity, what an imagination? constellation, toasts, restful lullaby.
    I am looking to read your next haiku :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good night's sleep when it is all over! How true! Good write Jules!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have concluded this Vision Quest in a wonderful way, this series of haiku is great and so very beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.