Sunday, August 17, 2014

CD 541 inner self solitude



[...] "Solitude is a silent storm that breaks
down all our dead branches; Yet it sends
our living roots deeper into the living heart
of the living earth". [...] Khalil Gibran


what color is gold
my mind explores the soul and
depth and breadth of earth

©JP/davh

5 comments:

  1. I love your haiku,

    Depth and breadth
    of the earth's precious stones
    inner self

    very deep, Jules. I liked this haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when fall into the river
    morning dew is golden

    ReplyDelete
  3. gold dust, star dust, sparkling words

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the time I finished reading your three short lines, I didn't care what color gold was; all I wanted to do was explore the depth and breadth of earth!

    Solitude

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.