Saturday, August 2, 2014

CD: 531 sweetness



Khalil Gibran.
[...] "It was but yesterday I thought myself a fragment
quivering without rhythm in the sphere of life.
Now I know that I am the sphere, and all life in rhythmic
fragments moves within me'''. [...]




golden honey drips
from the spoon to strawberries;
tasting my summer

©JP/davh

8 comments:

  1. For some reason, I'm envisioning the spoon snatching summer right out of your mouth. Of course, I'm sure that's NOT what you meant! ;)

    An Ancient Sweetness

    ReplyDelete
  2. One can really see the honey drips. It makes it so realistic! Nicely Jules!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious! Strangely, I've not managed to make strawberry shortcake yet this summer.

    http://poetryofthenetherworld.blogspot.com/2014/08/for-my-father-on-butterfly-releasing-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the wonderful things of summer -- strawberries! And with honey? Heavenly!
    Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can we share your summer? :) I love strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey and strawberries most definitely speak to me of summer's sweetness!

    Seeking Elusive Sweetness

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your Haiku...
    I love strawberries too :)

    --Nimi
    MightierOption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your imagery is lovely. Nice haiku.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.