(persimmon one pit like a peach, pomegranate has many seeds)
a tale of two fruits:
yummy persimmon
mistaken identity
with pomegranate
two round fruits that begin with
the same alphabet letter
similar color
but so very different;
one pit or many
two round fruits that begin with
the same alphabet letter
a pomegranate
mistaken identity
with a persimmon
©JP/davh
I don't even know either, though I'm sure we may have either of them growing here. I may perhaps know them by their local names.
ReplyDeleteWell, I have a wide smile on my face right now after reading this. So who cares whether it's about Persimmons or Pomegranates...
ReplyDeleteOne has one seed the other many...
DeleteThe inspiration verse spoke of many eyes - but the fruit they were talking about only had one. Unless you think about regeneration or multiple generations of the single fruit with one seed...
Happy smiles are very good! Glad you enjoyed it.