Friday, August 1, 2014

CD : tan renga 45 double rainbow


double rainbow
arches across stormy sky
time to count blessings                             (Ese)

the joy and laughter of my kids
resonates at the family barbeque               (Chèvrefeuille)



double rainbow
arches across stormy sky
(Ese)                                     time to count blessings

just before take-off - larger
©JP/davh                               than life, over the airport

***********
Note: I think it is wondrous sometimes how we are in the right place at the right time.
A few years ago - right over our little local airport a full half circle double rainbow.
People were pulling off the road to take photos with their cell phones.
I didn’t have a cell phone at the time or have a camera with me -
I did pull over and watched it for quite a long time before it finally faded.
I have through the years been inspired to write several pieces about that

wonderful complete half circle double rainbow!

1 comment:

  1. Double rainbow is a unique phenomena. I too saw one when aboard the Maid in the Mist, the boat at the bottom part of Niagara Falls. Nicely Jules!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.