Change the poem’s form. (Point of View Series #5
It’s as Plain as the Nose...
mother mature has a habit
of messing up our plans
changing weather
unexpectedly
blowing
grains
of
sand
in our eyes
while we sleep
steaming our passions
yet weakening our resolve
I won’t, I won’t the cry
of a tantrum rings -
draws us back to memories
of defining wants and needs
...I went to went to the edge
It’s mine, I don’t want to share
I’ll pout all day and I won't care
if my faces freezes like this it will be your fault!
...It is always a fine balance
hormones rage, and men just want to escape
the house, their home, especially when filled with
only women. don’t kid yourself men have moods too!
...Living day to day with nature
and so it goes with the windows open wide
everyone listening to everyone elses business
and the rumors fly of who, and how
everyone forgetting the basic element of why
and yet the next day when the sunshines
who are the first to run to gossips hungry fence...
...It’s the neighbors
©JP/davh
10.17.13
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.