Friday, October 4, 2013

An Acrostic haibun: Got Blue?


An Acrostic haibun: Got Blue?

Bowls and plates with willows
Linens, cotton counted threads; sheets
Under the weather, and moody
Elitely titled, like Dukes and Baronettes

Boxes from Tiffany
Lingering autumn skies
Undulating slow, waves of clear oceans
Envelopes sealed with kisses and perfumed

Board game markers
Logo’s fighting for attention
Unique toys of wood or tin, faded paint
Evening twilight...stars doting indigo night

Bought, sold and traded sapphires
Lights that make fluorescence pop
Uniforms of Police and others
Eyes like ice, thought really nice

Bowling balls down wooden lanes
Links of plastic in the baby’s toy chain
Unmentionables trimmed with lace
Ever worn comfortable ‘jeans’

primary color
with red and yellow, is this
shady bedfellow

©JP/davh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.