Friday, May 23, 2014

CD : tan renga 36



in a foreign field
the wind still invokes their names
the blood red poppies                                    (c) JRB


she planted them, and they grew
her spring children, briefly birthed                   ©JP/davh
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
v
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
v
.
Please note:
(My first home with my husband
was owned by an elderly couple.
Though the property was small -
it was full of flowers in most every
season under her care...they had
lived there for almost eighty years.
After she passed - he chose to sell -

I do not know if they had children...)

3 comments:

  1. Spring children - wonderful image

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful response ... i must say (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image... my orange/red poppies are about to bloom... I'll remember your words... and maybe some day, they'll bloom for a young couple !
    Peace
    Siggi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.