Saturday, May 24, 2014

CD : 476 creation

Popol-Vuh (Mayan Mythology, Creation story)


exchange rates

universal starts
create; something from nothing
to hear human voice

parent and children; being
aware; dare to make changes

trading chants and dreams
for clothes, homes and chariots
can the lost be found?

modern changes rearrange
who, how, what, where we believe

why some disappear
or capture our hearts and souls
when will we see truth?

©JP/davh

1 comment:

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.