Sunday, May 25, 2014

CD : LO 11 : Tilus

Tilus [tee-loo-hz] is a form created by Kelvin S.M. and falls under the category of micro poetry. The form is divided into two parts: the first part is composed of two lines following a 6-3 syllable
count; the second part, a one-syllable word to close and/or complete the subject layered in the first part.


1.
owlet in daylight
came to me


who?


2.
yellow finch feeds squirrel;
waits below


branch.


3. 
frog on the bank, jumps in
seeing me                                

there.                 

 ©JP/davh

http://kelvinsm.blogspot.nl/

4 comments:

  1. it's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serene touches of beautiful observation. I especially like your 3rd tilus. Thank you for trying your hand at this form, I truly appreciate. Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting form - even barer and more minimal than a haiku. I think number 1 is particularly charming, but I like all six that you've done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rather like #3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.