Monday, May 19, 2014

CD : 472 worship

Hindu mythology: Krishna and Uttanga


we want to believe
that our way is best, holy
forsaking the truth

when the simple facts really
are; that we all are equal

accept different,
respect all, let love shine bright -
see all as divine

©JP/davh

5 comments:

  1. Indeed -- all are divine! Beautifully written.
    Story reminds me so much of the Biblical parable of the sheep and the goats, too: "In as much as you've done these things to the least of these, my people, you have done them to me."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes.. any worship that divide is not divine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's completely philosophical today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with John: Beware of what you worship.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.