Ryozenji haiku
a tadpole hidden
by koi pond shadows, takes breath
golden tail fins sway
golden tail fins sway
above white clouds dress blue sky
I adjust my hat
©JP/davh
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.
Welcome at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai's Shikoku Pilgrimage JulesPaige and this haiku you share here is really awesome ... I like that twist in the last line of your second stanza. Hope to see you here again.
ReplyDeleteBy the way: I am your host at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai.
Thank you, Kristjann Panneman for the opportunity to attend and be attentive.
DeleteI love the hat adjusted... wonderful break there.
ReplyDelete