Saturday, February 15, 2014

CD 401 Kongochji Temple 26


after a full day
tired, my muscles aching
kaeru expects care

green friend favors her limp leg
slow to heal or just cautious  

kaeru expects care
speaks with her blinking wide eyes
I forget myself

stone Medicine Buddha sits
with carved eyes meditating

I forget myself
happily tending to my
little amphibian  

who continues to bring luck
for us, a pair of pilgrims

little amphibian
resting in my hand, I sigh
after a full day


©JP/davh 


Note:
kaeru = frog, return in Japanese
Also is a lucky symbol and related to travelers
kaeru is my companion guide on this journey

We are both ...female :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yep, it's me. I'll have to get a blogger profile

      Delete
    2. :) Only if you want. Now that I've figured out it's you...I'm good.

      I wasn't doing that much 'here'. That's why I started using it for 'CD' Posts. Maybe posting some longer verse same as the 'other place'. But it is so much easier to leave comments when some folks only have a blog 'here'. Since the 'other place' doesn't play nice sometimes when trying to leave comments. - Cheers ~J

      Delete
  2. What a journey you are on, you and your little green friend! I'm eager to see how it ends!

    Pilgrims Know the Way

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.