Wednesday, February 19, 2014

CD Special 78 St. James


a deck is spread there -
secrets in a humble stack
truth unfolds slowly

kaeru hops on the child’s
game - laughter harmonizes

truth unfolds slowly
as a frog kisses the queen
of hearts two faces

often we only see one
side of nature reflected

we shield sensitive
hearts seeking the hidden truth
fearing the worst news

forgetting the silent prayer
of the speechless animals

fearing the worst news
kaeru just croaks, pips and chirps;
magical music

©JP/davh          2.19.14

Note:
kaeru = frog, return in Japanese
Also is a lucky symbol and related to travelers
kaeru is my companion guide on this journey

We are both ...female :)

1 comment:

  1. Jules luv the introduction of travellers frog to the card games, a bit of surprise a moment of lightness

    Thank you for stopping over at Lunch Break

    Much love...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.