kaeru has a tail
helps when swimming out of shell
- begin fluidly
some seeds are solid - need earth
sun, water, air, to breath; grow
- begin fluidly
kneeling, my eyes close - womb safe
once again I grow
©JP/davh
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.
immediate feeling of Emergence...intriguing post
ReplyDeleteI find this very intriguing... the beginning of life
ReplyDeleteThose last three lines are breathtaking.
ReplyDeleteExtraordinary set Jules ... full ôf new life.
ReplyDeleteThat is very tactile - the feeling intensified really imagining it.
ReplyDeleteWhile I did read your entry, there is no easy way to leave a comment.
DeleteAll seeds are little treasure chests.
All societies have faults...to judge many by one single action is unkind.
And yet it is kindness that heals.
I like how it all ends with "grow"--which is not an ending at all!
ReplyDeletePilgrims’ Shadowy Resting Place