Friday, February 21, 2014

CD : 405 : Zenjibuji Temple 32


enjoying this road -
seasons will arrive and change
frogs burrow in mud

to run from danger, escape
the harsh howling winter wind

frogs burrow in mud -
kaeru sleeps in the pocket
near my pilgrim heart

©JP/davh  

Note:
kaeru = frog, return in Japanese
Also is a lucky symbol and related to travelers
kaeru is my companion guide on this journey

We are both ...female :)

6 comments:

  1. love it. I can see us asleep for a long winter, waiting for the spring

    John
    johncommunicates.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fortunate frog ~ well penned series of haiku ~ thanks, ^_^

    artmusedog and carol
    www.acreativeharbor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you adapt to and master to some degree the winter, kaeru too in his own way

    have a nice Friday

    much love..

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no better place to sleep than near a pilgrim heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow the pilgrim's heart is always in peace despite obstacles! Nicely Jules!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.