Tuesday, February 11, 2014

CD 398 Jorakuji Temple 14


return to the path
the journey is our focus
kaeru rides I walk
*
all things are cycles, seasons,
lives, even the universe
*
kaeru rides I walk
remembering the way home
is the excursion




©JP/davh


kaeru = frog, return in Japanese

Also is a lucky symbol and related to travelers

7 comments:

  1. I like the thought of remembering the way home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a surprisingly post Jules ... I like the returning of Kaeru in every post. Who or what is Kaeru?

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are jewels well penned and filled with wisdom ~ thanks,

    carol and artmusedog
    www.acreativeharbor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Surprising format and thought-provoking content. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really liked what you did here, can see this turning around on an axis. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's a conundrum: How do you remember the way home if you never had a home to begin with?

    Chanting with the Sun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.