Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Love Poem: Just Desserts



Just Desserts

When in true love one dines
Each day is a delightful meal
The plate is always full
That any one day
Is equal or betters the next
As crumbs are kissed from
Our partners lips...
Each day is a celebration.

©JP/davh


Note: The inspiration for this love poem, came from another love poem.
I chose to post it here so perhaps others may also be inspired to
celebrate each and everyday with the ones they love.




3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and tenderly sensual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Jules, especially the lines "as crumbs are kissed from our partners lips" Thanks for sharing it with us,,,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.