Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WWP 127: Landscape; An Elfje

An Elfje

change
silver coins
of dew frozen
garden bench sits idle
falling...


(c)JP/davh
WWP 127
http://wewritepoems.wordpress.com/2012/10/17/prompt-127

4 comments:

  1. A pretty poem containing much in a small package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the feeling of change as fall progresses and loved the image of frozen coins.. unusual and I saw it so clearly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes condensed and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great form to express this...brevity becomes this topic! Nicely chosen. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.