Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday Tryouts: Photogenic?

Wordgathering Tuesday Tryouts Oct. 30, 2012
http://margoroby.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/ghosts-of-the-past-on-tuesday-tryouts/

Blended short forms, series of:
tau ku, pi ku, haiku, pi ku, tau ku

Photogenic?

apparitions begging
to be
whole, held remembered - are silent

overlay
they
now speak volumes

were there, our fathers,
uncles and brothers - they fought
still fight for freedom

overcast
they
return to us

apparitions hosting
their own
ghosts while internally at war


JP/davh

5 comments:

  1. Nice, Jules. So many concepts and ideas to like in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. could play with the forms -- And great message of overlays speaking volumes -- Margo's prompt was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first stanza is wonderful, Jules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Anonymous in Dallas:

    "Hola! I've been following your web site for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the good work!"

    (Thanks for your kindness but at the moment I do not post advertising or filtered spam messages. ~J)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff Jules. I really feel you are moving into increasing levels of what we in Oz call 'guts.'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.